Fw: any open space material available in French?

Richard Charles Holloway learnshops at thresholds.com
Tue Oct 20 22:57:07 PDT 1998

hi, all!  guess I've been spacing out on this request for the last few days
without realizing that there's an "open space" response to this question.

Check out the AltaVista translation page at
http://babelfish.altavista.com/cgi-bin/translate

This will translate (electronically and very roughly) documents from English to
French for you...and, if you're a bit savvy with English, you can probably
refine the translations enough so that they make sense (at least that's my
experience with the English-Spanish version).

For instance, if you visit one of the two Open Space websites, open them to get
rid of the frames (this translator won't work with frames--one of many reasons
why I got rid of frames from my website) and put that URL into the translator
text box. Voila!  You have electronic francaise.

hope this helps...we began talking about a similar need on the LO-list, and
this seems to be helping a few folks to communicate a little better than
before.

ciao for now!

Doc

--
"If you pay attention at every moment, you form a new relationship to time.  In
some magical way, by slowing down, you become more efficient, productive, and

Thresholds <http://www.thresholds.com>
Meeting Masters <http://www.thresholds.com/masters.html>
Richard Charles "Doc" Holloway - P.O. Box 641, Long Beach, WA 98631
Voice 360.642.8487 ICQ# 10849650