OS in education

Monica McGlynn-Stewart mstewart at ionsys.com
Tue Oct 13 07:06:59 PDT 1998

Hi Birgitt. As you know (because you were the facilitator!) I have a story from my independent high school which I am writing up for a chapter in a book on teacher research,  and I will also be doing some OS work shortly in the college system. I would be very happy to provide my stories for your chapter. Monica