Dead Moose Society

Birgit Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Sat Oct 10 13:07:56 PDT 1998

Hi Karen,
I hope you'll join us via this list on November 26th and send along a story. From our meeting site, we'll add our stories to this list as they unfold. And for anyone who is busy on that day, maybe sending your dead moose story ahead to be included would be wonderful. I have yet to run across someone who doesn't have a dead moose story. And some of them really do smell, yet we live to talk about them.

I really look forward to the larks and the learning we will have with all of this.

With warm regard,
Birgitt

Birgitt Bolton
Dalar Associates,  55 Ravina Cres., Ancaster, Ontario, Canada L9G 2E8
phone: 905-648-5775        fax: 905-648-2262        e-mail: birgitt at worldchat.com
Learn more about us by visiting us at: www.openspacetechnology.com