Do you ever intervene...

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Wed Oct 7 13:09:24 PDT 1998

Ralph:  You were not intervening in the participant's process, but at the
boundaries of the Open Space. You were intervening to keep it Open--dealing
with a space invader. If some one tries to trash the computer system or the
wall then taking action is part of holding the space open. Intervening in
the self-organized processes of the group is the problem for me. Holding
the space open---be it at the wall, in the computer room or at morning and
evening news does take attention and effort.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
41 Appleton Ave., Toronto, ON,