The Dreaded Confirm OSLIST Message REDUX

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at cobfac.idbsu.edu
Fri Oct 30 11:52:06 PST 1998

Folks,

I noticed another CONFIRM OSLIST posting to our list.  As I mentioned
earlier, you will no longer have to confirm your membership.  In the
unlikely event of your receiving a confirmation request, please do the
following:

1.  Forward it to ME at rismurli at cobfac.idbsu.edu (along with a copy of the
original dated receipt, duly stamped by the cashier;  okay, jes' kiddin')
so that I know I need to fix something.

2.  Delete the infernal message, and consign it to that great big place in
the sky reserved for deleted messages and lonesome socks from evil drying
machines.

Murli
Murli Nagasundaram, Ph.D., Asst. Prof., Computer Information Systems
College of Business, Boise State University, Boise, ID 83725-1615, USA
voice:(208) 426-3905; fax:(208) 426-1135; email: rismurli at cobfac.idbsu.edu
Home Page: http://www.idbsu.edu/business/murli/
You can observe a lot just by watching.  -- Yogi Berra