OS in low trust environments

Esther Ewing eewing at inforamp.net
Tue Oct 27 10:46:16 PST 1998

Bert:

Yes i do have advice. I would say that they have the beginnings of some
great topics to talk about - if they don't raise these issues in OS then
they are not taking the responsibility and holding themselves accountable
for dealing with these issues. It strongly suggests to me that these are
the issues that the invitation might be drafted around.

Failing that, I would suggest that the method of deep democracy is a great
one for a group to become aware of its processes. If you would like more
information on that send me an email.

Regards,
Esther