congratulations to a colleague

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Mon Oct 12 19:57:50 PDT 1998

I just wanted to share some wonderful news about Virginia Burt who has been
at both OSONOS and OT and uses Open Space Technology in her work out in the
physical open space. She is a landscape architect specializing in Spiritual
Healing Gardens. Some of you may remember her as the person who led the
building of the labyrinth at OT in Minnesota.

The official opening of Virginia's healing garden for an Aids Hospice is
taking place this Thursday, with the Lieutenant Governor of Ontario there to
open the garden! A real tribute to Virginia and her work. Our national
magazine is interested in her work, as are other publications.

Congratulations Virginia!

Sending love and good wishes for this week to you. May you get through your
speech and so on, white gloves on, with all that protocol for the Queen's
representative! And cameras flashing.

Birgitt