sacred geometry

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Mon Oct 12 19:37:54 PDT 1998

This message is really intended for my Canadian colleagues in Ontario and I
apologize for using the list in this way. I've managed to cause huge
problems to my data base that has deleted all of my e-mail addresses and so
haven't been able to reach most contacts until after they e-mail me. So...I
didn't send this invitation out appropriately.

If you are in this area and are interested in participating in a rich
discussion about Sacred Geometry and thoughts about the relationship of
Sacred Geometry with Open Space as a way of looking at why OS may be so
powerful in its deepest layer, and are free this Friday October 16th during
the day, please let me know and I will send details. Sheila Isaakson, a
colleague in OS from Milwaukee will be here with her knowledge and expertise
on Sacred Geometry. Should be wonderful.

Again, my apologies for not getting this out sooner.

Warmest regards,
Birgitt

Birgitt Bolton of Dalar Associates
www.openspacetechnology.com
55 Ravina Cres., Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
 L9G 2E8
phone: 905-648-5775  fax: 905-648-2262