holding the space?

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Mon Oct 12 19:34:34 PDT 1998

Welcome Harrison to discussions on the list. It is good to have you
participating here. We've been having some marvellous discussions and
challenges and learnings. Wonder if you might feel inclined to respond to
the question I asked Michael about "what is holding space"? Okay, okay--so
I'm nattering again about what is Open Space and what is it not; I sure
would love the discussion. When we attempted to answer this at OSI Canada,
we found it much more difficult than we thought. Like Leon deKing says, OS
seems simple until you get underneath it. Anyone else willing to tackle this
one?

Birgitt