AI/Open Space (AMBER Institute - LONG)

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Tue Nov 3 07:10:58 PST 1998

Peggy, thanks for posting this:

"Amazingly enough, even without any explicit integration of
>AI and Open Space, they worked together in a natural and powerful way."

It is amazing and I am not surprised. I have done very similar overall
processes, asking similar, but different, questions before opening the
space. The CCLOW article on the GOSI site describes such a process--but not
A.I. with similar results.  It is exciting to Open Space and see people
integrate, learn and find spirit for moving forward.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
41 Appleton Ave., Toronto, ON,