Opening a small space....a very small space.

Keith Jaymee KeithJ at WSDOT.WA.GOV
Fri May 8 11:05:40 PDT 1998

Thank you, Michelle, for sharing your experience.  How affirming it must
have been to see the principles work even under adverse conditions.  I
say bully for you and for all the participants!
Jaymee Keith
705-7438

Fanatacism consists in redoubling your efforts when you have forgotten
your aim.
     George Santayana