FWD: Message from Birgitt Bolton

Virginia visions at interlynx.net
Tue Mar 31 20:47:47 PST 1998

I have the intense pleasure of being able to enjoy Birgitt's gifts of
friendship in person as well as on this list! Birgitt, as always I enjoy
your insight, thoughtfulness and the adventurous journeys we share in
trust, and truth.
And on an even lighter note (this is a pun...wait for it), I have had two
people (one of which was Birgitt) recently introduce me to Andrea Bocelli's
music (wink wink...doya get it?) on his Romanza CD....this one is a real
romance generator folks, use with intention!
Tonight's thoughts are about living in trust and spirit. Work by Carolyn
Myss has been inspirational in my thinking about her version of email or
"energy" mail! I send to all on this list....grace.
Good night.
Virginia