Reflections on intro & asking for ideas

Richard C. Holloway thejournal at thresholds.com
Mon Mar 30 07:45:49 PST 1998

> Two points of clarification:
>
> I wonder what you mean when you say 'this is a volunteer gig'? Are YOU
> providing your facilitation services gratis?

yes, that's correct.

> I also wonder how you interpret the quote of Cervantes. One reading is
> that it
> suggests something which is at the core of most of humanity's woes; ie
> the belief
> that we must become something else before we are 'good enough' to be
> loveable.

Alan,

the wisdom that peeks through the quotes that I collect is in how they
reflect the person who thinks on them.  your question is most revealing.  I
love my being-becoming, my possible emergences, the potential for
bifurcation, the influence that connections have on my becoming, my once and
future self.

--
"I am myself, and my circumstances."  - Ortega y Gassett

Thresholds--developing critical skills for living organizations
Richard C. "Doc" Holloway
Please visit our new website, still at <http://www.thresholds.com/>
<mailto:learnshops at thresholds.com>