Exec Coaching and 3rd Day` -Reply

CaveOat CaveOat at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 06:49:03 PST 1998

>I'm a little confused, Kay.  (Not at all unusual these days!)  In the next to
>last
>paragraph, you clearly used the term "group" to refer to groups of
>participants, not
>groups of topics as the term was used in the prior paragraph.  I assume these
>participant groups were self-selected.  How was that facilitated?

We assigned rooms to each of the topic groups, made it clear that this was
about carrying the energy of the OS forwad,  and then invited people to select
what groups they wanted to work on. Same rules as OS, they could attend more
than one and could use their two feet, but that the people in these groups
would be carrying forward the outcomes of the OS .  Each group had the task of
finding a leader and selecting a date to meet again. And, figuring out if they
knew anything they could do now and who/when it could be done; if they needed
more information and who/when would do that; and the suggestion that if they
had no clue to consider having another OS.