Millenium Bug

Ralph Copleman ralphsc at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 25 06:50:50 PDT 1998

Sharon,

OS can be used to implement a technical project, but the technical
aspects thereof, at least in my experience.

I did a set of four OS meetings for a company building a large research
facility.  They used OS to examine the communications and other issues
surrounding the buidling a four-way team (owner, contractor, construction
manager, engineering firm) to get the job done.

If you think information about this would be useful, call me at
609-895-1629.

Ralph Copleman