Connectivity

Virginia visions at interlynx.net
Sat Jun 20 10:22:20 PDT 1998

Brian
Your insight into organization of all types including family are right on.
My experiences in OS and in life both reinforce "whatever happens...." and
the forgiveness and learning instead of navel gazing and judgement! Carolyn
Myss's work where she integrates the Jewish tree of life and the chakra
system speaks well to this. She equates the fifth or throat chakra with
"will" (vedic - sp?) and the equivalent is mercy and judgement at the same
level in the Tree of life.  I think your discussion on forgiveness is both
related to the right use of your will (to stay in the ditch, judging and
wallowing to death or to use one's will to stand up and learn to see better
so it doesn't have to be quite so painful the next time) to the aspect of
mercy as we look to the past and forgive, learn and move on (letting go!).
Thank you again for the reminder and kick start.
Virginia