Referrals in New England

David R. Sanderson dsand at downeast.net
Tue Jul 21 04:19:43 PDT 1998

Peg--

Here on the coast of Maine I'm not exactly local to Vermont, but I have
clients well beyond Maine and am used to traveling. I've managed several OS
events, with the Kellogg leadership program, a group of 150 office managers
and support staff, and a group of 75 middle school educators. I'm doing a
second OS with 75 fellows in the Kellogg program in London in September. And
I've participated in two of Harrison's summer organizational transformation
events, OT13 and OT15.

I'll be happy to talk with clients and other consultants about OS. Thank you
for your question.

David

David R. Sanderson
Organizational Consultant
107 Eagle Point Road
Lamoine ME 04605
Ph/Fax 207 667-1213
dsand at downeast.net
Website: http://www.downeast.net/com/drsconsulting

" . . . helping organizations and individuals think strategically,
act collaboratively, and create their own best future."