Handling invitations to those who want specifics, details,agendas...

Keith Jaymee KeithJ at WSDOT.WA.GOV
Wed Jul 15 11:32:54 PDT 1998

Wouldn't there some overriding theme for whatever gathering is taking
place?  You might be able to state that the agenda will be developed
during the beginning of the meeting/conference and that all attendees
will have input into that agenda.
Jaymee Keith
Ombudsman's Office
Washington State Dept. of Transportation
705-7438

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the
world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. -Margaret Mead