attachments

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Tue Jul 14 16:41:16 PDT 1998

For all of those times I have sent attachments, please accept my apologies.
I had no idea that this caused problems for people. My suggestion is that
if we have something of any size to send to each other, that we send it to
Barry Owen at barryo at bellsouth.net so that he can put the item on the
website for us at geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/9215
That way every one of us can access the material if we choose. Barry's
system allows for large attachments to come his way, no problem. And the
site, which is under construction---so its not pretty yet---has well over
one hundred articles and is a great source of information already.

Kindest regards,
Birgitt

Birgitt Bolton
Dalar Associates/Change Team Canada
55 Ravina Cres., Ancaster, Ontario, Canada L9G 2E8
phone: 905-648-5775    fax: 905-648-2262