To Birgitt and Barry

Gary Kimble & Metta Zetty gkmz at onr.com
Fri Feb 20 05:55:07 PST 1998

Dear Birgitt,

What a remarkable story you've shared!
And -- you have such a *gift* for telling the tale!
Like others is our midst I, too, was profoundly moved....

Thanks so much, Birgitt,
for reminding us of the power of the human spirit,
and the infinite possibilities than can emerge
when we are willing to open the space....
I especially enjoyed seeing Harrison
ranked right up there with Tolstoy....

Also: I have several colleagues I'd like to share this with.
Do you have any objections to our passing it on?

Thanks again, Birgitt,
for shining your beautiful light,
Metta

And, to Barry:
Thanks for the update!

I just tried the links (below) and couldn't get through....
Maybe it's early morning net traffic, or something at my end,
but I'll try again this weekend....

Thanks for keeping up the good work!
Metta