!!!!!Listserver change notification!!!!!

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at cobfac.idbsu.edu
Mon Feb 9 13:42:22 PST 1998

PLEASE SAVE THIS MESSAGE --- IT COULD PREVENT A LOT OF POTENTIAL
FRUSTRATION A MONTH OR SO FROM NOW!!!!
-----------

Friends,

You may have recently been a victim of our malfunctioning discussion list
server software.  We are in the midst of a transition to new hardware, with
its concomitant teething troubles.  Within a month or so (I am told, so
please don't hold me to it!) this list will shift to a new machine.

Thereafter (and you will be warned when it happens), you will need to send
all your messages to:

OSLIST at LISTSERV.IDBSU.EDU
<this looks similar to the previous address, but it is really a different
machine altogether!>

All new subscriptions AFTER THE SWITCHOVER need to be sent to:

LISTSERV at LISTSERV.IDBSU.EDU
<again, similar to previous address but not quite the same>

Until the change, please continue following the current instructions.

This is just an early warning!

Ciao bella,

Murli
<your friendly neighborhood listkeeper>