Music and open space

Reinhard Frommann rfrommann at psi.de
Wed Feb 4 23:36:25 PST 1998

    Has someone used music before the start of an open space?.

    Next weekend we are having an open space here in Berlin / Germany . The
    theme is ? How can the professional support system of the Berlin
    School?s support this School?s in the future under the new economic and
    social restrictions ?

    We are expecting about 250 to 280 participants. The gathering will take
    place in a large church. Within the ongoing preparation are setup group
    decided to have someone to play the flute before the open space begins.
    Has someone  experience with this kind of setting. We are not sure if
    the music supports the open space process.

    Thank you for your comments

    Reinhard