Bibliography

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Thu Dec 3 13:16:16 PST 1998

At OS on OS I said that I would share the bibliography that I have developed
of Open Space articles or books of which I am aware that have been produced
or published in some form. Some are from OSI Canada and are certainly have
not been published in larger circulation magazines. I have not included all
the stuff we have published on our Web pages, but maybe a list of Web pages
we have with OS material would be helpful too.

I am sure that I have missed a lot!!!  So please forgive and act. I am
giving you this and expecting ListServe folks to respond by sending me
citations of other articles or books on Open Space that you have found
helpful or produced. I'll add them to the list. Include as much info as you
can and follow the format that I have, please. We can then put it on Web
sites or where ever its useful.

Thanks

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
41 Appleton Ave., Toronto, ON,
Canada, M6E 3A4
Tel:/Fax: 416-653-4829

lpasoc at inforamp.net
http://www.inforamp.net/~lpasoc

Open Space Bibliography

Marcelene Anderson, Larry Peterson. Spring 1998. "A Swarm of Bumblebees".
OSI Canada News. Vol. 3 Issue 1, pp. 5-7. Toronto.
Bainbridge, Fr. Brian S. 1998. "Transforming Organizations by Open Space
Technology". Self-Transformation of the Forgotten Four-Fifths. Robert Dyck,
Matjaz Mulej. Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company. Dubuque, Iowa.
Birgitt Bolton, Larry Peterson. March 1996.  "After the Open Space Event:
Managing Organizations in Ongoing Open Space". Open Space Institute of
Canada. Toronto.
Birgitt Bolton, Jody Orr. October 1996. "The Discovery Centre: Open Space
Creativity and Ongoing Organizational Life". Open Space Institute of Canada.
Toronto.
Barbara Bunker, Billie Alban. 1997. Large Group Interventions. San
Francisco. Josey-Bass Inc. Chapter 13. Open Space Technology, p. 177
Gibeault, Diane, Spring 1998. "Opening More Space while Concluding an Open
Space". OSI Canada News. Vol. 3 Issue 1., p. 3. Toronto.
Glouberman, Sholom. March 1995. "The Psychoanalytic Implications of Open
Space Events". The Open Space Institute of Canada. Toronto.
Hopkins, Michelle. August/September 1998. "Open Space Technology: Tilling
Fertile Ground for an Impassioned Community". The Inner Edge. Vol. 1 No. 3,
Innovision Communications, Aliso Viejo, CA.
Owen, Harrison. 1997. Expanding Our Now. San Francisco. Berrett-Koehler
Publishers.
        1997, 1993. Open Space Technology: A User's Guide. San Francisco.
Berrett-Koehler Publishers.
         ed. 1995. Tales from Open Space. Potomac, Maryland. Abbott Publishing.
        1994. The Millennium Organization. Potomac, Maryland. Abbott Publishing.
        1991. Riding The Tiger. Potomac, Maryland. Abbott Publishing
        1987. Spirit: Transformation and Development in Organizations. Abbot
Publishing.
Rao, Srikumar. April 1994. "Welcome to Open Space". Training Magazine.
Minneapolis. Lakewood Publication.
Schoch, Christopher. September/October 1997. "An Open Space Blueprint for
Action". At Work: Stories of Tomorrow's Workplace. Berrett-Koehler. San
Francisco.
Stadler, Ann, ed. March/April 1997. At Work: Stories of Tomorrow's
Workplace., Volume 6, Number 2..(Edition devoted to Open Space)
Berrett-Koehler. San Francisco.
Walker Daniel, Marlene. 1994. An Ethnographic Study of an Open Space
Technology Meeting: Self-Organization at Work. Unpublished Doctoral
Dissertation. University of Maryland.