Open Space Follow up

Leon DeKing ldeking at primenet.com
Thu Aug 13 10:52:32 PDT 1998

>On to the question, which will probably seems elementary.
>Where can I get a paper or a set of ideas about Open Space
>follow up?  We have just completed the exercise with 60
>people in my office (a very nice day it was too) and now have
>the usual reams of information to present to our senior
>management.  Unlike other Open Spaces I've facilitated, this
>one has dragged me into the follow up in a more detailed way.
>Thoughts?

Chris:
Suggestion #1:  On the grounds that what you seek (Experiences
in Open Space Follow-up) and what Terry and I are webing about
(Turning Open Space experienced Supervisors into Super Supervi-
sors) are really one and the same, I recommend you study the
above edition of Terry's & my interaction (OSLIST Aug. 11-
Aug 12).

Suggestion #2 Especially do I recommend that you connect with
Geocities at <www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/9215/>.  I've
found the experiences and perspectives shared there to be
very useful.  Forseen is that they'll become even more useful
when I figure out how to be sure my capacity to search docu-
ments for key words or phrases is actually doing it.

Notes:
1) I am definitely interested in Open Space Follow-up!
2) As suggested earlier in the Terry / Leon conversation,
there was nothing I could find that included the word "super-
visor," and this absence was interpreted as an invitation...
a -->Theme<-- for an on-the-list Open Space event. Could it be
that the same will transpire with your investigation of