Birgitt's concerns

Virginia visions at interlynx.net
Tue Apr 21 09:45:08 PDT 1998

Birgitt
I feel you have handled your concerns very well considering the
circumstances. As a new player in the OS scene, I am aware that a "modified
OS" would not allow for the wonderous process to take place in the spirit
realm with the chaos of beginning, the responsibility each participant
takes and the results that occur. We know it to work beautifully even as a
short OS......but not a modified...remember we talked about shaman's
healing circle work when I was wondering what to call the ongoing things I
have been doing with my students. Perhaps this is where the "modified"
fits....???I will write more later.

Meanwhile I think good call on behalf of the OSI's. (global, US and Canada)
I am off to enjoy this fabulous spring day - I have a client in the most
lovely area called Niagara-on-the-lake and I must drive there during the
blooming of the bulbs and orchards lining all the roads on the way.
Rats.....   :-) Light to all. Virginia---------