Experiences in Stewardship / Self-Organization

John H. Dicus jdicus at ourfuture.com
Wed Sep 3 20:19:48 PDT 1997

I would like to invite each of you to attend:

      Experiences in Stewardship --
      A whole-system experience in self-organization.

           November 2-5, 1997
           Jiminy Peak -- Hancock, MA
           $600/person (some scholarships available)

          Call 800-773-8017 to register.
          Call/email for a printed or electronic invitation.
              <jdicus at ourfuture.com>

          View the entire invitation and background /
          design materials at http://www.ourfuture.com.

      Gain a deeper understanding of how Stewardship,
      Self-Organization and Whole-System Learning can
      help build sustainable Learning Communities capable
      of creating their preferred future.

      Stewardship and Self-Organization are often explored
      separately.  But they are parts of a larger whole.
      When integrated they provide a pivotal shift in
      consciousness, presenting a clearer framework for
      understanding than could otherwise be imagined.

      Discover what it means to be in stewardship to the
      ecology of a living organizational system.

      Through alternate languages -- art, poetry, music,
      improvisation, dialogue, and modeling -- we'll transcend
      paradox, conveying new concepts in a way conventional
      language cannot.  Through individual and group
      experiences we'll show how to be in stewardship to
      a living organizational system.  How often have you
      said "I can't tell you, but I can show you?"

      First we'll generate the context needed to understand
      how to be in stewardship to a living system.  For without
      context the threads of connection break, fragmenting
      our learning.  Then within that context -- within a
      whole-system learning environment -- we'll blend vibrant
      images of stewardship and living systems, fully engaging
      one another as we develop and enact the rich, textured
      new story.

      Join with us in bringing an ecosystem to life in a
      rich learning environment.  Join with us as we each
      become stewards of the system -- as we experience
      becoming the system itself.  Join with us in creating
      living communities of learning.

           "To regain our full humanity, we have to regain
           our experience of connectedness with the entire
           web of life."  -- Fritjof Capra.

Thank-you for the opportunity to share this invitation.

John Dicus

John Dicus  |  jdicus at ourfuture.com
CornerStone Consulting Associates   |   http://www.ourfuture.com
Bubilding Learning Communities Through-Whole System Change
Consulting  |  Facilitation  |  Workshops  |  Seminars  |  Speaking
2761 Stiegler Road, Valley City OH  44280
800-773-8017  |  330-725-2728  (fax)
**Experiences In Stewardship Seminar - Nov 2-5 **