Diane Gibeault, new Chat Line member

Parkinson & Gibeault dgp at cyberus.ca
Sat Sep 27 17:33:43 PDT 1997

Hello,

I am happy to finally get my act together to join the Open Space Chat Line.
I live in Ottawa and have been using Open Space Technology for a year and a
half, since I trained with Harrison Owen in 1996. This has changed how I do
everything, not only meetings. I look forward to sharing my experiences with
you. A short bio follows.

I recently wrote an article for the Open Space Institute of Canada
newsletter regarding an experience of team building using OST in a very
complexe format and timeframe. I will be happy to share it with you as well
in my future communications.

I am also organizing jointly with another consultant group, a public
learning event in Ottawa, on "Transformation in Organizations". I will be
facilitating  this workshop using OST. The English workshop is happening
October 2-3 and the French workshop October 16-17. You can still join.
Contact me at my Email nu. or by phone at (613) 744-2638 or fax (613)
744-3347 or mail at 191 Juliette Ave. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1K 2T5.

I will be attending the OS on OS in Toronto at the end of October. I hope to
meet many Chat line members and other Open Spacers.

Bio:

Diane Gibeault

"When people are trusted and given the space to explore what passions them,
energy is unleashed, full potential surfaces, group spirit happens and
becomes the motor guiding effective change in the organization."

Diane Gibeault is an experienced bilingual consultant who has over 20 years
of experience in group facilitation, training, management, and
organizational transformation. She specializes in facilitating group
processes, providing clients from the private and the public sector with
innovative and effective approaches to help them move forward with change.

Ms Gibeault trained with US-based Harrison Owen, founder of Open Space
Technology and has since successfully used Open Space with  organizations
experiencing transformation . She studied at Ottawa University in social
sciences and teaching and took specialized courses in organizational
development and management at the University of Montreal, the Institut
international d'action culturelle, the Niagara Institute for Management and
the Canadian Institute for Conflict Resolution.

She is a member of the Open Space Institute of Canada,  the International
Society for Performance Improvement, the International Association of
Facilitators.