FW: Spirituality in Education

Holman, Peggy holmanp at na.weyer.com
Wed Oct 8 12:26:00 PDT 1997

fyi; if you're interested in knowing more, please contact Mike.
 ----------
From: mikes at hol.edu
To: holmanp at na.weyer.com
Subject: Spirituality in Education
Date: October 08, 1997 11:11AM

Hi Peg:

I was just chatting with Peter Donaldson who mentioned the Open Space
folks
like you as being potentially interested in large group conversation
we're
having on November 15 on Spirituality and Education. This will be held
at
the University Friends center, 10am-3pm.

A number of people from O.D., K-12 and higher ed backgrounds attended a
conference on the same there at Naropa Institute in Boulder this Spring
and
were excited to bring this conversation back to the Puget Sound area.
The
11/15 event is our invitation to people like yourself who may be
interested
in coming.

If you, please let me know by reply e-mail and provide an address for
yourself and others so we can send you a flyer.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mike Seymour
the Heritage Institute
(206) 322-0580

        HHH     HHH     OOOOOOOOOOO     LLL
        HHH     HHH     OOOOOOOOOOO     LLL
        HHH     HHH     OOO     OOO     LLL
        HHH     HHH     OOO     OOO     LLL
        HHHHHHHHHHH     OOO     OOO     LLL

        Heritage OnLine  http://www.hol.edu
  exploring the internet for teaching & learning

        HHHHHHHHHHH     OOO     OOO     LLL
        HHH     HHH     OOO     OOO     LLL
        HHH     HHH     OOO     OOO     LLL
        HHH     HHH     OOOOOOOOOOO     LLLLLLLLLLL
        HHH     HHH     OOOOOOOOOOO     LLLLLLLLLLL