website

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Wed Oct 8 09:52:53 PDT 1997

Bert, glad you're still working on that website. I like the homepage better
than the one before but I'm most excited that you are doing the upgrades
a.s.a.p. The site needs to have content .I keep referring people to it and
they keep calling back for the info they wanted because it's not there
yet.We had previously forwarded loads of material about the research event
we held, and we forward our newsletter to OSI US so you can use the
contents as you will and it is pretty thorough on happenings here in Canada
and around the world as we hear them.

Now if you also added the OSI Canada membership list, when you are listing
OSI members, that would absolutely make my day :-). And is there going to
be some way to "chat" on the site? I'd be happy to hear the plans.

 I was recently at an OS by Barry Owen and he and a colleague developed the
site for  the event during four hours at the event. It is pretty
spectacular ---check it out at
www.geocities.com/Hot_Springs/6161/August_MAIN.HTML

I know very little about these things and their setup and such, but it
seems to me that if something like that could be set up in four hours, the
sky must be the limit on our OSI site.  Good luck to you.

Birgitt