Bringing it all together

PKaipa at aol.com PKaipa at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 09:45:14 PST 1997

<<To bring this event to a close I am planning to use the process developed
by Christopher Schock and J.F. Marechal in France that helps organizations
see what ongoing work emerges out of an open space event.>>

Dear Viv:
Greetings and thanks for your mail. I am very curious about the process you
mention above. It is quite close to and similar (but apparently different to)
the process Chris Newham and I developed over past 8 years which we call
pyramid building. You can find the information about it if you visit our home
page at www.mithya.com/pyrarticle1.htm or even look at some of the pyramids
on the home page www.mithya.com itself.

How can I learn more about what Christopher Schock and Marechal are doing?
Can you guide me to what they wrote or to them?
thanks and with warm regards
Prasad Kaipa
Prasad at mithya.com