ongoing stories

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Wed Nov 12 16:26:10 PST 1997

I'm just wondering if on this list serve we couldn't continue something
that we were doing on the Saturday evening at OSONOS and that is to build
our growing body of anecdotal research about OS. It would be terrific if
everyone on this list posted a note about every OS they are doing. I know
that I would print those notes and add them to the "book" of stories we
created at OSONOS here in Ontario. There are so many amazing things
happening out there as OS is used more and more by more and more good, true
and beautiful people. Thank you to those of you who are interested and will
take time to post the stories as they happen.

Birgitt Bolton