OS in dark places / Brian Andrews

John Dicus jdicus at ourfuture.com
Sun Nov 30 12:15:21 PST 1997

Here's another from Brian Andrews....

I had a dream and I heard music
     and there were children standing around,
     but no one was dancing.

I asked a little girl,
     Why not?

And she said they didn't know how,
     or maybe they used to
     but they forgot.

And so I started to hop up and down
     and the children asked me,
     Is that dancing?

And I laughed and said
     No,
     that's hopping,
     but at least it's a start.

And soon everyone was hopping and laughing
     and it didn't matter any more
     that no one was dancing.

by Brian Andrews

(More where this came from)

John Dicus

John Dicus  |  cca at ourfuture.com
Cornerstone Consulting Associates  |  http://www.ourfuture.com
Growing Learning Communities Through Whole-System Experiences
Consulting  |  Facilitation  |  Workshops  |  Seminars  |  Speaking
2761 Stiegler Road, Valley City OH  44280
800-773-8017  |  330-725-2728  (fax)
** Experiences in Stewardship -- April 26-29 and Oct 25-28, 1998 **