Connecting

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Sun Nov 16 06:54:50 PST 1997

Great point Mattias---I'm not sure  either if it is me or the group. I think
it is both because the connection is between both. Doing my part of
centering and connecting makes it more possible  to connect to whatever is
there. As well, good connecting and clarifying in the preparation for the
event builds toward the opeining.

Also thanks for more information about the situation. I've just led a
"preparing for merger" Open Space with a large hospital in Toronto and it
was a most successful day. I hope they will Open the Space again as the
merger proceeds.

Larry