Bringing it all together

PKaipa at aol.com PKaipa at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 19:52:42 PST 1997

<<Dear Prasad
I received information about this from Anne Stadler via Birgitt Bolton via
Brian Bainbridge - so Anne or Birgitt might have some more information.
Schock and Marechal can be reached at 1-46-22-33-38 (Paris, France). Their
address is 10 Logelbach, Paris, 75017 France.
It's early in the morning and already 34 C (that's about 94 F) - so it is
VERY HOT (and quite unusual for Victoria at this time of the year). I'm
hoping it cools down a touch before this evening when our Open Space
begins! :-)
Cheers,
Viv

Dear Viv:
Thanks for your quick response. Just last night I returned from Anne's house
and she is very familiar with my work (she is my US adopted mother!)
I will contact her and find out all the details and thanks!
Living in San Jose with 40F out here, it is hard to imagine the heat in
Victoria!
cheers
Prasad