Bringing it all together

Viv McWaters viv at theReef.com.au
Tue Nov 25 17:56:34 PST 1997

>How can I learn more about what Christopher Schock and Marechal are doing?
>Can you guide me to what they wrote or to them?
>thanks and with warm regards

Dear Prasad
I received information about this from Anne Stadler via Birgitt Bolton via
Brian Bainbridge - so Anne or Birgitt might have some more information.
Schock and Marechal can be reached at 1-46-22-33-38 (Paris, France). Their
address is 10 Logelbach, Paris, 75017 France.
It's early in the morning and already 34 C (that's about 94 F) - so it is
VERY HOT (and quite unusual for Victoria at this time of the year). I'm
hoping it cools down a touch before this evening when our Open Space
begins! :-)
Cheers,
Viv

Viv McWaters