Introduction

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at cobfac.idbsu.edu
Mon Mar 3 15:26:18 PST 1997

Hello Marlene,
It is exciting that you are interested in using more Open Space with the
Saint Joseph Mercy Health System in Michigan. I have recently done some
work with Open Space with the transitions team here at our hospitals and
although limited in time, folks felt for the first time in their three
years of transitioning that they were allowed to communicate. We realized
the potential for future Open Space bringing humanity back into what is
going on here, but alas there has been yet another enforced merger and the
good folks working with me are bailing out by the bushelful.

But I would love to have the discussion with you at some time.

I also wonder if you did strategic planning FOR the poor, or WITH the poor.
This is an area that I have very strong feelings about. I won't write more,
assuming that you meant WITH, but I would like to know.

Birgitt Bolton

> From: Marlene Blum <MBlum5305 at aol.com>
> Subject: Re: Introduction
> Date: March 1, 1997 10:54 AM

> << help >>
> Welcome Michael. My name is Marlene Blum and am currently the Director of
>   Continuous Learning for a major healthcare provider , Saint Joseph
Mercy