looking ahead?

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at cobfac.idbsu.edu
Mon Mar 3 11:22:57 PST 1997

The following message is from Birgitt Olson.  Birgitt, it appears you have
a new email address.  If you could resubscribe to the list from this new
email address and then resubmit the messages, they'll go through properly.
Also, I think you need to enter your new email address in the preferences
or settings section of your email program before sending email.  You
shouldn't have any problem after that.  Thanks. Murli