Help for a friend

Open Space Institute osi at tmn.com
Sat Mar 1 08:33:04 PST 1997

This message came through the OSI web site.  Although it was forwarded
once, I talked to a few people who said they never got the message.  So,
here it is again.  Please help.

Peg Holman
Open Space Institute
OSI at tmn.com
_________
From: Feueralarm at aol.com
To: osi at tmn.com
Subject: Use of Open Space
Date: Sunday, February 16, 1997 8:16 PM

I attended a training exercise on OSI in 1993 down in Santa Barbara
California.  I coordinate an Emergency Management program responsible for
Disaster preparedness, response and recovery for two cities with a
population of 250,000 people.  I am considering using "open Space to get a
group of citizen volunteer workers to self empower, define their issues,
build a team and take
the program to the next level.

Any tips of preparation prior to getting started?  Money is an object.

I have studied "Riding the Tiger".

Any other suggested publications?