FW: Executive coaching prior to OS session

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Mon Jan 27 16:39:33 PST 1997

I do a lot before an event. Infact it is the most critical work I do. I
work
with the host executive or manager about the theme for sure, but also about
the extent of openness that they want. I ask them to clarify  the
parameters
within which people are free to self-organize and act. If it is a large
event, I have meet with a whole  senior team for a day to explore  these
issues or to hold an "small space" event about a key issue so that they
know
what they are getting into. If they want to control  the discussion, I
propose other meeting approaches.

Larry