Questions to Ponder

Brian Lisson blisson at netaccess.on.ca
Fri Jan 3 12:27:06 PST 1997

>>As I have talked to people about Open Space, there seem to be two themes
>>that come up over and over.  Which theme is voiced depends on the
>>person's hands on experience with OST.  If they've used it, the question
>>most on their mind is:
>>
>>        How do I keep this going?

Peg,

I'm wondering what the "this" is.  It seems that if we can help our
organizations to reflect on the many elements that they observed during the
open space that they would like to see continue in the daily life of the
organizations, then we can develop concrete strategies.

For me taking the time to reflect on the "this" with clients is crucial.

Brian

Brian Lisson
Adventureworks!
991 King St. West, P.O. Box 89102