Convening an Open Space Session

Christopher J. Carter ccarter at cyberstore.ca
Wed Jan 22 13:21:38 PST 1997

Anne,

Since I can't make the Feb 19 session, here's my two cents about why: it
takes too long and it costs too much. You don't need FIVE days to learn OS.
A three day weekend at the maximum! I have run a number of one-day OS
introductory training workshops in Vancouver in the last year with pretty
good success, and at a fair rate of return.

I heard that the course was made even longer for this year. Why is that?

All my love,
Chris

Christopher J. Carter, OpenMind Consulting Services
1805 Whyte Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V6J 1B1 Canada
Phone:604-737-0999 Fax:737-0988
Email:ccarter at cyberstore.ca
WWW: http://www.tmn.com/Community/ccarter/home.html