OSI website

Fidelma McGinn fidelmc at MICROSOFT.com
Mon Jan 13 15:23:05 PST 1997

Hi Peg - apologies for my tardy response....in answer to your questions, I
think we should certainly post your template as a starting point, (with a
link from the TMN site?) and solicit feedback from  visitors and indeed ask

for assistance if there are genuine web-masters out there. In the meantime,

I have contacted some friends who run a web-publshing house here in Seattle

and asked them for a quote (plus I took the liberty of asking them if they
are open to doing some pro-bono work...) Will let you know what feedback I
get.

Fidelma