os training

Christopher J. Carter ccarter at cyberstore.ca
Thu Jan 23 11:45:33 PST 1997

I think Larry's point is a good one, which Birgitt gets at as well. There
are two needs being addressed here. First, an introduction to the journey,
which is where my one-day (which I would prefer to be 1.5 days but that's
hard to do) learning events fit. Second, a more in-depth study/exploration
in a multi-day format is very fulfilling and perhaps even necessary for
those who want to do OS beyond the norm (is this possible?). Birgitt is on
the mark when it comes to the marketing of the multi-day events. I'm not
sure what the aswer is but there is room for changing the message and
perhaps where the targets are.

Chris

Christopher J. Carter, OpenMind Consulting Services
1805 Whyte Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V6J 1B1 Canada
Phone:604-737-0999 Fax:737-0988
Email:ccarter at cyberstore.ca
WWW: http://www.tmn.com/Community/ccarter/home.html