Introduction

Lindfield, Michael J Michael.Lindfield at PSS.boeing.com
Fri Feb 28 15:29:00 PST 1997

Greetings Kay,

Many thanks for your kind message of welcome.

Maybe the most natural way for me to share about Findhorn and how I am
applying that experience to organization development in a place like
Boeing is for it to show up in the conversations that we will be having
on-line as we discover what it means to support the emergence of more
conscious 'self-organizing' human systems.

Looking forward to this Journey together.

Be well and Happy Trails,

Michael

"Bid me run and I will strive for things impossible"  (Shakespeare)

Michael Lindfield
Organization Development Consultant

The Boeing Company
P.O. Box 3707,  MS 7A-25,
Seattle,  WA 98124-2207,  USA

206-865-2255 (Office/Voice Mail)     206-865-4851 (FAX)
michael.j.lindfield at boeing.com