" Who's trained to Facilitate"

Harrison Owen owen at tmn.com
Sat Feb 8 17:49:23 PST 1997

Wondering through the website -- came up with another thought. You say
that the list of folks who have been through the training program will
disappear in '98. Makes sense, but here is another thought. Suppose we
re-title it something like "Interested in the training program? Talk to
somebody who has been there." I think there is something pretty useful
about having a list of our graduates. But of course, unless they pay up,
they should have not of the super priviledges of membership. What do you
think.

Another question -- in the chat areas (your two questions) how does that
work? I got a little confused. Couldn't tell who was saying what. Is
this where we should be using the Caucus conference framework?

Hope you guys are great... I know you are great, but really feeling that
way. We have lots of snow. Beautiful. Take care