Sept 11 Open Space Gathering

Open Space Institute osi at tmn.com
Fri Aug 29 13:03:56 PDT 1997

Come join a learning circle:  Open Space:  Going deeper

The time:   Sept. 11, 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.

The place:   Peg Holman's house in Bellevue (directions below)

The subject:  As each of us uses Open Space (or wonders about its use) in
our practices, we all develop questions and learn answers.

Our OSI learning circle has developed into a series of rich dialogs
about the experiences, questions and discoveries each of us has had
while using (or considering using) Open Space in our practices and daily
lives.  Our learning circle has included a broad range of people, from
those interested in learning more about Open Space technology to
experienced practitioners.  During our last few meetings, we've engaged
in authentic and rewarding dialogs which have expanded into an on-going
inquiry into self organizing systems.  We welcome and invite you to come
share an evening with us.  This is a time to learn together.  Come and
bring your questions and answers.

Note: Please feel free to invite anyone else who you think might be
interested.

The Convenors: Sponsored by the Open Space Institute, brought to you by Peg
Holman, Clarice Seiden

Please RSVP to osi at tmn.com or by phone to Clarice Seiden: 206-621-3540.

There will be some light food (healthy stuff like salads and less healthy
stuff like chips).  A $2 donation for food will be appreciated.

Here are the driving directions:

1)	On I-90 (Eastbound), take 11A Exit
2)	Next light, go RIGHT on 150th Ave. SE
3)	Go two stoplights, then LEFT onto SE Newport Way
4)	At school, go RIGHT on 152nd Ave. SE
5)	At Horizon Park, go LEFT on SE 48th Drive
6)	After 4-way stop, go RIGHT on SE 49th Street
7)	Take next RIGHT on SE 49th Place
8)	Continue to top of hill, we're on the RIGHT

Address:  15347 SE 49th Place, Bellevue, WA  98006
Phone:  425-643-6357