something to think about

barry barryo at rsirentals.com
Sat Apr 5 15:06:38 PST 1997

Birgitt: Now that I have had some time with your last post I thank you.
The two messages blend beautifully and I guess Book Star will see me in
the children's section tomorrow.

I am planning on Open Space event during the last week of August here in
Tennessee. The theme will be centered around the philosophies of Deepak
Chopra. As of yet, the participants will be on-line "regular posters" to
a forum and the setting will be a wonderful state park. Looks like it
will be a day and a half of Open Space. We are inviting Deepak himself
(who knows?) . . . Anyhow, I will post the invitation here when the
details are complete.

Barry