Related Sites

Barry Owen barryo at rsirentals.com
Mon Apr 28 16:39:33 PDT 1997

I have just spent some time in the OSI page and was excited to click on
the "related sites" button and to find an "archives" page . . . but it
is apparently now dead . . . the other 31 sites listed were either
scientific "Space" sites or environmental "open space" pages. Are there
other sites that practitioners have put on the web? If so, how could we
list those instead of going to the "Metasearch" which returns so many
irrelevant sites? I don't know of any other sites but will search around
a bit and see if I can turn up a few . . . maybe even a couple of
"organizational transformation sites" . . . I only post this here to see
if anyone else here might know of additional sites :)

Barry