training

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Thu Apr 3 17:18:48 PST 1997

Anne, thanks for your comments about our comments about the training. There
was confusion. It is getting cleared up, we've stayed in the discussion,
and that's terrific.

Everyone who is interested in a discussion about OS training to which we
could all bring our learnings, issues, and opportunities please note that
the day following OSONOS there will be a separate meeting about training
(Tues. Oct. 28 from 9-5 in Toronto). I hope that you've marked OSONOS in
your calendars for Oct.25 through 27 and will now add this extra date.
Invitations will be going out soon.

Birgitt