Unlurking

barry barryo at rsirentals.com
Thu Apr 3 04:31:12 PST 1997

Hello folks! Barry Owen here. I am a real estate consultant by trade
with a strong passion for expanding my scope as a consultant (eventually
working with companies to deal with transformation and change). My
current home is the absolute center of Nashville, TN . . . I say
"current" because I am feeling a pull away from Nashville - perhaps
towards Seattle in the not-too-distant future.

I have spent the last couple of years "cleaning the closets" - moving
from living in a closed box to virtually living in Open Space. I have
attended training (Seabeck 1996), The 1996 Symposium, and OSONOS and was
excited to be in some of the initial conversations around OSI. I
disappeared for some months to do a bit more closet cleaning, and am now
excited about continued involvement in OSI.

I plan to attend the Symposium in North Carolina and am excited about
convening my first Open Space event in August (An internet forum group
interested in going deeper with discussions around Deepak Chopra's
teachings). That will be - well - somewhere in the vicinity of Nashville
for two days of the last week.

I look forward to deeper involvement in OSI, fascinating discussion,
lots of new OS friends, and perhaps a bit of play thrown in the heap.

Thank you,

Less Is More!

Barry Owen
3010 West End Avenue 6B